Your Biodiesel Partner
Until today, numerous significant benefits of biodiesel have already been proved: it has a limited global warming impact due to lower GHG emmissions, it allows for greater energy independence and has a positive impact on land and agriculture. It has been estimated that biodiesel results in 65%-90% less CO2 emmissions when compared to regular diesel. Therefore the market for biodiesel in Europe, as well as on other continents, is growing rapidly. The opportunities in the biodiesel market are clearly very bright, however, finding the right partner to work with might pose a challenge. Therefore, GREENEA is here to help you.
How does it work?
GREENEA acts as an unbiased intermediary between feedstock suppliers, producers and buyers of biodiesel with the aim of bringing together parties that are best suited with their supply and demand offers. Our team will also help you negotiate a mutually beneficial contract and will assist in its successful execution. Our brokerage services facilitate both long-term and spot transactions in order to meet all the market needs.
In other words, if you are a feedstock supplier or biodiesel producer, we will help you find clients and successfully market your products in Europe and on other continents. If, on the other hand, you would like to buy biodiesel or feedstock for your production, we will assist you with finding the right supplier well-suited to your needs.
Our added value:
- Extensive base of contacts in Europe and beyond
- Experience in the brokerage services on the World market
- Lead in negotiations between the two parties
- Selection of the best suited partner for the transaction
- Assistance in paperwork
- Monthly Market Newsletter with industry updates
- Regular market research for our clients and partners
- For your convenience our team speaks: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian and Polish
We are always happy to help so please do not hesitate to contact us with your enquiry.